At Queensland School Photography Pty Ltd we are serious about protecting your privacy.
Credit Card payments are processed are processed via the Commonwealth Bank’s Secure server giving you the highest level of payment processing security available in Australia.
In the unlikely event of unauthorised use of your credit, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. For more information on how you are covered as a card holder please contact your card issuing company.
The personal information supplied to Queensland School Photography Pty Ltd is for the purpose of completing the order. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
All data supplied to Queensland School Photography Pty Ltd is for the sole purpose of completing school photos. If any staff or students are not to be photographed or whose names or image is not to appear on photographs please contact Queensland School Photography Customer Service Dept. on ph: (07) 3216 6777.
The term “Queensland School Photography” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 122, Acherfield BC 4108. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and Queensland.